Sign up to receive email updates
The following information is for veterans. The 2011 edition of the VA's Federal Benefits Guide for Veterans, Dependents and Survivors is now available and may be helpful. . Please contact our office for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.
- How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- How can I get education benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill?
- How can I get medical benefits?
- How can I get information on suicide prevention?
- How can I get a home loan?
- How can I get life insurance?
- How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
- How can I get survivor benefits?
- What drug benefits are available?
- How can I get a copy of my military records?
- How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?
- What other services are available to me?
Veterans’ facilities in and around the 11th district
More information and help
- Where can I get more information on Federal benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get more information on New York benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get help getting my veterans benefits?
Information for Military Personnel.